Family Funerals Trust strive to make Pre paid funeral plans selection as easy as possible, simply:
- Decide whether you would prefer a burial or cremation
- Select a plan that meets your requirements from one of our seven pre-paid plans
- Choose how you wish to pay. You can choose a one-off payment or interest-free payments over 12 months
- Complete your purchase and Family Funerals Trust will be in touch and take care of the rest.
In the strictest confidence we will discuss the selection of services available and tailor these to your individual requirements.
To complete the process and ensure you relieve your family from as much stress as possible, make use of our unique Personalise Your Funeral tool that covers all aspects of saying ‘goodbye’ your way.
Put your trust in a Trust with our funeral planning.
The money you pre-pay is held in a secure Trust which ensures two crucial things:
- The cost stays the same once paid so there are no additional fees later as a result of inflation or added costs.
- Your funds are securely held ready to be paid to the funeral director when the time comes.
Click on Pre Paid Funerals and Pre Paid Funeral Plans UK for more information from Lodge Brothers
Choosing Your Pre Paid Funeral Plans UK
With seven Pre paid funeral plans available, either for cremation or burial, there’s plenty of choice and our tailor made plans allow you to personalize your funeral arrangements to meet your specific requirements. Each provides a different level of service and is designed to meet different needs but they contain all the arrangements you would expect from a traditional funeral.
Types Of Pre Paid Funerals offered:
- Our funeral plans include everything that’s needed, so your family won’t be troubled with the details.
- Professional guidance on the registration of death and completion of statutory forms for cremation.
- Conveying the deceased to our nearest premises, including transfer from any part of England or Wales, should death occur away from home.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral (facilities for visiting are not included).
- A wide range of coffins to select from. Provision of a hearse to the nearest Crematorium. Funeral Director and bearers for the funeral service in normal working hours.
- Counselling on religious ceremony and notices for insertion in local newspapers. Listing of floral tributes or donations in lieu.
Click here for further information on funeral planning